Download the registration form and follow the instructions below.
2017 – 18 REGISTRATION
Here is the information for registering your K4 – 6th grade children for religious school. Because we are making dramatic changes to our program for 7th – 12th graders more specific information about those changes and registration materials will follow shortly. Your prompt attention to these registration procedures will enable us to plan appropriately for the next school year. Please take a few moments to review this information and mark important dates on your calendar now. In keeping with the resolution of the Union for Reform Judaism, enrollment in our Religious School is open to children who are being raised and educated exclusively as Jews and who are not concurrently receiving education in another religion.
SCHOOL SCHEDULE INFORMATION
Religious school for grades K4-6 will begin on Sunday, September 10th. Our opening day is a family education day. Please make plans to attend with your child. Sunday Sessions are held from 9:30–11:30 am. On Wednesdays, starting September 13th, classes are 4:20– 6:20 pm.
DISCOUNTS OFFERED TO EARLY BIRDS
The entire Congregation shares the costs of educating our children. As such, our religious school fee does not cover the cost of tuition, which is subsidized by congregational commitments and donations. This year fees have increased by approximately 10%. This slight fee increase allows us to maintain the quality of our program and keeps us in line with other local Religious School programs. Fees are detailed below and on the registration form. We are best able to plan appropriately when we know early on how many students to expect in each grade. As an incentive for you to register early, we offer a discount to families who register before August 1st. If you need financial support, please contact Rabbi Schaller.
- EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT applies if your registration is postmarked or hand delivered by July 31.
- REGULAR FEES are in effect beginning Aug 1.
REGISTRATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS
- Complete all parts of the registration form. There is space for up to 3 children on the form.
- Complete an emergency medical release form and student information form FOR EACH CHIILD.
- Enclose a check for all religious school fees made payable to CEEBJ, and please mark your check “school fees.” Alternatively, fill out credit card information on the form or call the office with credit card information.
- Mail, email or hand-deliver forms and payment by the appropriate deadline to: Congregation Emanu-El B’ne Jeshurun, Lifelong Learning Office, 2020 W. Brown Deer Rd., Milwaukee, WI 53217-2000, or email them to [email protected]
|RELIGIOUS SCHOOL FEES||POSTMARKED OR
|Grade||Days/Week||July 31||Aug 1 & After|
Download the registration form and follow the instructions above.