- MiTY Jr. Group Kallah at OSRUI, February 24 – 26, 2017.
- MiTY Spring Kallah, April 20 – 23, 2017. Hosts are needed!
Check the calendar for event details.
The three Reform congregations have joined together to provide a weekly youth group.
Every Tuesday, Kulanu meets for dinner at 6:00 p.m. then breaks up into sections of small groups. The three congregations (Sinai, Beth Israel Ner Tamid and Emanu-El) take turns hosting the teens from 6pm to 8pm.
In an attempt to offer deeper learning that students don’t get anywhere else, teens will experience and build their Jewish faith through the arts, social action and leadership.
MiTY: Milwaukee Temple Youth (9th Through 12Th Grade)
MiTY is a part of the national Reform youth organization called NFTY (National Federation of Temple Youth) which works to bring religious, social action, educational, social and leadership elements into youth led and organized groups. NFTY works on three different levels:
- The local level – our NFTY affiliated youth group is MiTY, representing Congregations Shalom, Sinai and Emanuel-El.
- The regional level – MiTY is part of the NFTY Northern region, covering Wisconsin, Minnesota and the Dakotas.
- The North American level – NFTY Northern is one of 19 regions
MiTY Jr: Milwaukee Temple Youth Jr (6th through 8th grade)
6th through 8th graders a chance to develop their social network across Milwaukee. Monthly events bring together Reform tweens from the four area Reform synagogues to seasonal, regional events to allow them to participate in fun activities with kids from Chicago to Minneapolis.
Need more information?
For more information, on all these programs, please contact Rabbi Schaller at [email protected].