- Religious Education serving children K4-High School
- Continuing Adult Education
- Shabbat Study Sessions
- Book Club
- Adult & Youth Choirs
- Social Action
- Caring Committee and Mitzvah Meal Program
- Hanukkah Latke Dinner
- Purim Carnival & Spiel
- Brotherhood & Women of Emanu-El (Sisterhood)
- Young Family Programming (YOFEE)
- Youth Groups
- Adult Havurah Activities
- Retreat Weekends at Olin-Sang-Ruby Union Institute
A personal message from Rabbi Marc E. Berkson
CEEBJ is dedicated to annual financial commitments as part of a philosophy of Mission Based Giving. Everyone is welcome, regardless of financial status.
Please click to read “Frequently Asked Questions About Membership Commitments”, or click for the URJ article “When Jews Choose Their Dues”.
For More Information …
For more details about our community, please contact our Executive Director, Betty Lieberman, at 414-228-7545 or send email below.